My decisions were proving too costly

I keep my junk mail. It keeps my office brimming with activity - even if there is no real work!

We still produce pretty hot ideas but they all get stale by the time we present the stuff to our dot.com clients.

My cost to the company was not much but my decisions were proving too costly for the company!
Above quote refers to an innocent employee who tries to justify the loss that his organization bears due to the bad decisions he makes. Although he never demands any hike or appraisal because he loves his safe-zone but when it comes to work, productivity or profits, there is a problem!

Nothing innovative in these abstract paintings. We've been twisting the figures in our books of account for years!

What did O say to Q? Hey, put that thing back into your trousers.

Do I look like a people person to you?
Liked? Than Pls Share it or Add to your Blog, Website, FB or Webpage via copy paste of below code.