Suggesionn Box and More..

"You have to highlight your intellectual properly.. sir and not intellectual."

"This electronic suggestion box serves your valuable time by giving an instant answer as to why the suggestion cannot be implemented!"

"I was a company doctor till I got sick of all the sick companies I was dealing with!"

"To cash on your real rewards, make sure you cast your vote in favour of the NEW boss."

"So what you would like to buy today..... processed cheese or process re-engineered cheese?"

"I come to this little joint to remind me how minced egos can be put to good use."

"Any fool can create a crisis but it needs a genius to create and solve a crisis as a package deal."

"Very loyal! He consults me everything he switches jobs!"
Liked? Than Pls Share it or Add to your Blog, Website, FB or Webpage via copy paste of below code.