Awesome

'People love to have laughter and these Awesome Funny Quotes can give them a good chance to enjoy. So read share and have fun.'

I fell for your personality, your looks are just a bonus..

Yelling ''STAY!''at a non-living object that keeps falling over as if it's going to listen to you.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up.

If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood

The divorce rate among my socks is astonishing.

I think a man ought to get drunk at least twice a year just on principle, so he won't let himself get snotty about it.
- Raymond Chandler

You're pretty when I'm drunk.
- The Bloodhound Gang

"BABY YOU ARE LIKE A BARBIE!" "Awww Thanks, Tall and Beautiful, Right?" "NO. PLASTIC AND NO BRAIN."

God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.
- Ed McMahon
Liked? Than Pls Share it or Add to your Blog, Website, FB or Webpage via copy paste of below code.